Terms and Conditions:
Welcome to www.einstroacademy.com Registration and use of the Website are free. We do however expect you to abide by our rules and regulations as detailed below.
Acceptance of terms
Online Privacy for Children
By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that you are at least 16 years of age at the moment of registration. If you have not yet reached the required 16 years of age please submit a written form containing the explicit consent of your parents to email@example.com so that we may accept your registration and welcome you to our community. Failure to do so exposes your account to termination.
Termination of the User agreement
Termination of the User agreement by either party will result in a ban or the deletion of the account.
- Are received through the Einstro Academy contact form
- Originate from the user who´s account is subject to the notice or request
- Are on request by the Website administration confirmed by a message originating from the e-mail account or telephone number associated with the account
If you would like your account to be permanently deleted with no option for recovery, send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the request to do so.
When your account has been deleted, Einstro Academy will use reasonable efforts to remove your Content from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Changes to these Terms
Account and Content Security
By creating an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of the account and its content, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the content. You must not describe or assign keywords to the content in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others. Einstro Academy may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Einstro Academy liability.
Responsibility of registered users and License to use
When you register an account, post on the Website, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- Any Visitor can view the Website, but in order to participate fully in all activities on the Website and take part in the Online Content and Courses, you must register for a personal account (learner account) on the Website by providing a name, an email address and a password. You agree that you will never divulge or share access or your access information to your Learner Account with any third party for any reason.
- In setting up your Learner Account, you may be prompted or required to enter additional information, including date of birth, location and any other information that will help other Learners get to know you and help us to tailor the services to suit you.
- You undertake to us that all information provided by you in relation to your Learner Account is and will continue to be accurate, current and complete at all times and that you will maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- The Content does not contain anything threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another´s privacy, hateful or is racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- The downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party.
- We and the Course Administrator reserve the right to cancel, interrupt or reschedule any Online Content and Courses or modify, revise, or alter its content, as well as the associated values, assignments, tests, quizzes, exams, projects and other evaluations of progress without cause or notice to you
- You must abide by all copyright notices or restrictions contained on the Website or the Online Content and Courses. You may not delete any attributions, legal or proprietary notices on the Website or the Online Content and Courses.
- Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Einstro Academy has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Einstro Academy sole discretion refuse or remove any content that, in Einstro Academy reasonable opinion, violates any Einstro Academy policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable. Einstro Academy will not be liable for any acts or omissions by the user, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Responsibility of website visitors
- Einstro Academy has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material its content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Einstro Academy does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful.
- You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors.
- The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Einstro Academy disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
Violation of the Terms
As Einstro Academy asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Einstro Academy violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Einstro Academy in accordance with Einstro Academy Copyright policy. Einstro Academy will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Einstro Academy will terminate a visitor´s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Einstro Academy or others.
This Agreement does not transfer from Einstro Academy to you or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Einstro Academy. Einstro Academy, www.einstroacademy.com the Einstro Academy logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Einstro Academy, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Einstro Academy. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Einstro Academy
Einstro Academy reserves the right to display advertisements on the Website and you’re Content.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website is provided “as is”. Einstro Academy and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Einstro Academy nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Einstro Academy, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; or (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. Einstro Academy shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
General Representation and Warranty
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Einstro Academy, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys´ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
Jurisdiction and disputes
All legal relationships between Einstro Academy and the user are governed by the laws of India. Should any dispute arise concerning the User agreement that cannot be settled amicably, then it should be brought before the court with competent jurisdiction of India.