- IELTS Coaching in Chennai | Einstro Academy
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the world's most popular English language test. More than 2.5 million IELTS tests are taken each year.
- Taking IELTS opens doors - it can help you live, study, and work around the world. More than 10,000 organizations in 140 countries accept IELTS, including Immigration authorities, Employers, Universities, and Professional bodies.
- IELTS is the only English language test accepted for immigration purposes by all countries that require one.
- IELTS is managed by three international organizations – British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations (Cambridge ESOL).
What is IELTS?
IELTS is designed to assess English language skills across a wide range of levels. There is no such thing as a pass or fail in IELTS. Results are reported as band scores on a scale from 1 (the lowest) to 9 (the highest).To find out test dates in your area, please contact your nearest IELTS test centre.
IELTS is offered up to four times a month in more than 140 countries. Tests are held on Saturdays and Thursdays. A list of all IELTS test locations worldwide is available at www.ielts.org.
Types of IELTS Exam
The test is divided into two broad sections: Academic & General Training
IELTS Academic is for people applying for higher education or professional registration etc.
IELTS General is for those migrating to Australia, Canada and the UK, or work in an English-speaking environment.
IELTS can be taken on Paper or Computer
This test requires test takers to sit at a desk with the question papers and answer sheets for the Reading, Listening and Writing tests in an official IELTS test centre. Test takers will write their answers in either pen or HB-pencils. The Speaking test is carried out face-to-face with a trained IELTS examiner.
This test requires test takers to sit the Reading, Listening and Writing tests in front of a computer with the questions presented on the screen in an official IELTS test centre. The test takers then submit their answers through the use of a keyboard and a mouse. The Speaking test is not on computer and is carried out face-to-face with a trained IELTS examiner.
Both versions provide a valid and accurate assessment of the four language skills:
You will listen to four recordings of native English speakers and then write your answers to a series of questions.
- Paper Based 30 Minutes (Audio) plus 10 Minutes Transfer time.
- The Listening section consists of 40 questions and 4 parts.
- Part 1: a conversation between two people set in an everyday social context.
- Part 2: a monologue set in an everyday social context, e.g. a speech about local facilities.
- Part 3: a conversation between up to four people set in an educational or training context, e.g. a university tutor and a student discussing an assignment.
- Part 4: a monologue on an academic subject, e.g. a university lecture.
- Total time: 60 Minutes (Academic & General)
- The Reading section consists of 40 questions, designed to test a wide range of reading skills. These include reading for gist, reading for main ideas, reading for detail, skimming, understanding logical argument and recognising writers' opinions, attitudes and purpose.
Topics are of general interest to, and suitable for, test takers entering undergraduate and postgraduate studies or seeking professional registration.
- Total time: 60 Minutes (Academic)
- Task 1 - you will be presented with a graph, table, chart or diagram and asked to describe, summarise or explain the information in your own words. You may be asked to describe and explain data, describe the stages of a process, how something works or describe an object or event.
- Task 2- you will be asked to write an essay in response to a point of view, argument or problem. Responses to both tasks must be in a formal style.
- Total time: 60 Minutes (General)
- Task 1- you will be presented with a situation and asked to write a letter requesting information, or explaining the situation. The letter may be personal, semi-formal or formal in style.
- Task 2- you will be asked to write an essay in response to a point of view, argument or problem. The essay can be fairly personal in style.
The speaking section assesses your use of spoken English. Every test is recorded.
- Total time: 11 - 14 Minutes
- Part 1- the examiner will ask you general questions about yourself and a range of familiar topics, such as home, family, work, studies and interests. This part lasts between four and five minutes.
- Part 2- you will be given a card which asks you to talk about a particular topic. You will have one minute to prepare before speaking for up to two minutes. The examiner will then ask one or two questions on the same topic.
- Part 3- you will be asked further questions about the topic in Part 2. These will give you the opportunity to discuss more abstract ideas and issues. This part of the test lasts between four and five minutes.
- Paper-based test: If you’ve taken a paper-based test, your Test Report Form will be available 13 days after you complete the test.
- Computer-delivered IELTS: If you have taken a computer-delivered test, your results will be available between 5 and 7 days after your test.
- IELTS for UKVI: If you have taken IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration, you can view your results 13 days after your test.
- IELTS for Life Skills: If you have taken IELTS for Life Skills, results are available within 7 days after the test.
Why Einstro Academy for IELTS Coaching?
- Experienced Trainers certified by British Council and IDP
- Cambridge and TESOL qualified
- Proven Results
- Latest Tips with customized Study Material
- Flexible Timings
- Weekdays and Weekend Classes
- Small batch size
- Mini Library
- Customised training materials
- Audio-Visual classes
- Interactive and doubt solving sessions
- Unlimited mock tests
- Free Test Registration support
- IELTS Exam Preparation – General
- IELTS Exam Preparation – Academics
- Activities & Exercises
Band Score– 8 (Overall)
Professional staffs, Good materials, effective techniques, and great ambience for studying. Listening - 8.5, Reading – 9, Writing – 7, Speaking - 7.5. I wanted to take the IELTS Exam to apply for Canadian PR for a long time. Even though I practiced a lot, and did a lot of self-study, I was not confident to take the test mainly due to my writing skills. I was fairly good at listening and reading, but after joining Einstro academy and incorporating their techniques my listening and reading scores increased substantially and the same reflected in my actual exam. I would gladly suggest Einstro for IELTS training, and especially for people who are struggling in writing. My heartfelt thanks to Einstro academy for helping me achieve my desired score.
Band Score: 8.5 (Overall)
My name is Nisha, I'm glad to share my experience at Einstro Academy. My overall score in IELTS was 8.5 Band with 9 in Reading, 8.5 in Listening, Speaking 8 and 8 in Writing. It was possible to reach high just because of the guidance, and support received from the trainer Mr. Sakthi. Having such proficient and solicitous skills in IELTS made my journey easy and enjoyable. The Trainer provided me detailed insights about IELTS all modules which sharpened my skills. Maybe, I am writing this review a bit late, but I feel happy always and want to thank all of the staff members at Einstro Academy.
Band Score: 8 (Overall)
I enrolled in Einstro Academy for IELTS exam preparation. They helped me to deepen my English Knowledge in all the IELTS test modules (Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking). My vision is to apply for a Canadian PR and that dream was fulfilled today with the help of Einstro Academy. I got overall band score of 8 with 9 in listening. Thank you for your prompt services and guidance whenever I was in need. I highly recommend this institute for those who need to accomplish a good IELTS score.
Band Score 7.5
Listening 8, Reading 8, Writing 7 & Speaking 7 My wife and I were looking at a good academy to pursue our IELTS coaching. We joined Einstro based on raving positive reviews on internet. I would like to emphasise that we had a great learning experience @ Einstro. Sakthi was a wonderful tutor who is receptive and has a thorough knowledge on the subject. We were given enough practice materials to familiarize ourselves with the exam pattern. A key highlight @ Einstro is that, they support us with enough and more practice tests. To summarize, this is one of the best places to get you prepared for IELTS!
Band Score 7.5
Einstro helped me in preparing for the IELTS in a short period, which I couldn't imagine with any other means of preparation. Very structured approach with a detailed explanation of different useful techniques. Einstro's practice material gave me the right exercise to build up my skills. Thank you Einstro Academy, I got overall score 7.5, with 8.5 in Listening and 8 in Reading.
Band Score 7.5
I have achieved the required score for the Canadian Visa. I also got tremendous help in understanding the various techniques in tackling questions especially in Writing. It's because of Einstro that I was able to score an overall 7.5 Band.
Band Score 7.5